Three Android data recovery solutions to recover Android data without rooting 2023
Looking for Android data recovery without root? It is quite common to accidentally delete important videos or favorite photos from your Android phone. However, recovering deleted Android data without root access is quite difficult because you don’t have admin rights to install the data recovery app. But it is far from impossible. This blog will share the best Android data recovery software with steps to recover Android files without root access.
Android data recovery without root FAQ
1. Is it possible to recover deleted Android data without root?
– Advertisement –
Yes, it is possible to perform Android file recovery using Android smartphones without root access. There are plenty of reliable Android data recovery software available in the market that can recover data from Android devices without needing root access to work.
2. Can I recover deleted videos from non-rooted Android by myself?
Yes, you can easily recover deleted Android data without root access. But only if you choose a trusted Android data recovery software to work with. Not only can you recover your videos and photos, but you can also recover WhatsApp Business files and WeChat contacts and messages from your non-rooted Huawei or Xiaomi device.
When you need to recover Android data
– Advertisement –
Rooting your phone allows you to modify everything in its operating system. In the past, rooting an Android phone was the key to saving wasted resources like battery life, limiting or allowing apps to work.
Since Android runs on a Linux kernel, it has the ability to grant root access to users. Additionally, rooting allows users to troubleshoot or remove pre-installed apps on their Android phones. However, with the evolving technology, Android devices now do not require root access as it used to. Therefore, they either provide limited permissions or do not offer permissions to install apps or customize the appearance of the phone at a deeper system level. It’s better in a way because not having root access means your phone’s integrity remains safe.
However, a non-rooted device causes a problem when you want to recover data from your Android phone. This is where you will need a professional video and photo recovery software that can provide data recovery or restore data on a non-rooted Android phone.
Three Android data recovery solutions without root that you must explore
Here we have listed the best data or photo recovery software that does not require root access. Check out these three options for their features, ease of use, and high data recovery speed:
Solution 1: Tenorshare Ultdata for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is the best data and photo recovery app for Android without root access that you can get. It can recover contacts, messages, WhatsApp, WeChat, photos and video files.
This tool has an easy-to-use interface so you can search for different categories of data to recover. In addition, it supports a wide range of Android devices and languages.
UltData for Android can:
- It provides Android data recovery without root and backup.
- It recovers WhatsApp and WhatsApp business data like photos, videos, documents and history.
- It allows you to preview WhatsApp files and download their backup from Google Drive.
- It recovers WeChat messages, contacts and videos from Android phones such as Samsung, Nexus, Huawei and Xiaomi.
Below are the steps to recover Android files without root access using UltData for Android:
- Download and install UltData for Android on your PC or Mac. Launch it and select “Recover Lost Data”.
2. Connect your non-rooted Android phone to your computer. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to “enable USB debugging” on your Android phone.
3. Once UltData for Android is able to detect your phone, select the file types you want to recover. Click “Start” and the tool will start searching for data to recover on your Android phone.
4. After the tool completes the data recovery process, preview the files you want to save. Click “Recover” to save the files to your computer.
Follow the steps and you’ll know that Tenorshare UltData for Android is at the top of our list for Android file recovery without root because it’s a handy tool for recovering a wide variety of file types.
Solution 2: Android data recovery app
Can Android file recovery from non-rooted Android device without computer? Yes, that’s right, the second Android data recovery software in the list is Tenorshare UltData Android Data Recovery.
Do not have a computer near you. Do not worry. You can still recover your contacts, messages, photos and videos from your non-rooted Android phone. Tenorshare UltData for Android is easy to download and use for free. It can effectively recover deleted photos, videos, contacts and messages from your non-rooted Android device if you want to perform Android data recovery without a computer. Here’s how to recover deleted data using UltData video and photo recovery app for Android without root access:
- Download Tenorshare UltData for Android from Google Play and install it on your Android phone.
- Open the app and find the files you want to restore.
- Once the app has finished scanning your phone for deleted data, select the files you want to recover.
Solution 3: Last backup file
Last but not least, a data recovery or data recovery solution does not need a video and photo recovery application. If you backup your Android phone regularly, you can easily recover Android data without root access.
However, the thing to remember here is that you cannot use this solution unless you have a backup of your Android device. To recover deleted data without using any video or photo recovery app from cloud backup, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Android phone.
- Click on your name listed at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Samsung Cloud”. Next, press “Restore data.
- Select the files you want to recover and press “Recover” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are prompted to install the backed-up apps, click “Install”.
- The backup will be downloaded from the cloud.
The above options may change slightly depending on the specifications of your phone. But the basic process of downloading Android data from backup will remain the same.
To sum it up
Deleting valuable photos, videos or documents from your Android phone is a common occurrence. However, you can always restore your data if you back up your Android device regularly. But if you don’t have a backup and your phone is rooted, Android data recovery without root can be difficult. Fortunately, the best data recovery software for Android is Tenorshare UltData for Android. It not only allows you to recover your Android data but also recover WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business and WeChat contacts, messages, photos and documents.
For the latest information on gadgets and technology and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest technology and gadget videos. You can also keep up-to-date with the Gadget Bridge app for Android. Find the latest news on cars and bikes here.
– Advertisement –